I invite you to Makeup Tricks & Drinks where you will learn all about the technicalities of makeup, how to apply on different facial shapes, choosing the right colours according to your skin tone, creating a habit of skin care regime, and of course all the means of enhancing the beautiful, healthy looking radiant you! Real beauty radiates from the inside out.
So there will be an introduction to mirror work. Together we will vocalise beautiful affirmations before we start and there will be a guided meditation so we can work on the inside as well as the outside. So we will not only work on the external physicality but also work on internal self which is the mind and the soul.
You will learn not only about makeup tips and tricks but you will also come home with a gainful of knowledge and self care tools and regimes that you can incorporate everyday so you can feel joy, peace and love. Benefits of coming to this course:
- Hands on learning so you are able to use the fundamental techniques of makeup in everyday life.
- Learn how to enhance your natural beauty through the makeup expression that is personalised for you.
- Consciously learn to select products, colours, textures that suit and is good for your skin.
- Increase your network, have fun with others in the group! -Relax and Enjoy sipping your favourite wine or tea with others.
- Direct makeup feedback from the other attendees - Glam up and after class and you can get ready for a fun night out.
- Take control and gain confidence using the power of makeup.
- Be empowered by taking charge on how you would like to show up in the world.
- Use makeup as your daily ritual and use it as time alone to be fully present for you.
There are 2 parts on the Makeup Tricks & Drinks workshop:
* Friday 5 Feb 2020 Part 1 Basic Makeup and
* Saturday 6 Feb 2020 Part 2 Advance Makeup
** Registration starts at 6:30pm and ends at 9:30pm on both nights.
** WHAT TO BRING: Bring your creative genius, your passion for art and beauty, your openness and eagerness to learn. Please bring your own makeup and your makeup tools. Lastly, it is BYO so it is an option to bring your favourite alcoholic drink if you like.
**Filtered water and organic herbal teas will be provided as well as sushi, healthy snacks and homemade organic dark chocolates all night.**
$129 for one night only Friday 5 Feb $199 for 2 nights - Friday 5 Feb and Saturday 6 Feb.
$360 Bring a Friend and SAVE 10% for both nights.